Available on iTunes for FREE
Also try: Epigrams, Epigram Quotes, Epigram Paradoxes, Nail Scratch
An Epigram is a brief, clever, and usually memorable statement. The word epigram is derived from the Greek word epi-gramma ("to write on or inscribe"). The epigrams app will send you an epigram everyday. Our epigrams are funny, humorous, satirical or witty. They span politics, religion, science, music, personalities and literature. Here are a few examples:
Admiration, n.: Our polite recognition of another's resemblance to ourselves
- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Afternoon, n.: That part of the day we spend worrying about how we wasted the morning
For a few moments every day, let our epigram definitions take you to another place - make you laugh, ponder, arouse your interest in a new topic. An oasis in the middle of your day...
- Receive one epigram every 24 hours directly on your iPhone or iPod Touch (Wifi required for iPod Touches)
- You choose the time you want to receive the epigram
- The last three epigrams received are saved so you can go back to them later
- Share saved epigram definitions via email with your friends and family
- Freeze popups, and have epigram definitions delivered directly into your app, if you wish
- FREE for the first month (30 days), followed by renewal every 3 months (92 days) thereafter
- Each renewal costs ONLY $1.99, about 2 cents a day
- Subscription renewal from within the app itself
- You will NEVER be charged automatically for renewal
- We have made every effort to ensure that our epigram definitions don't hurt the sensibilities of our users.
- To send us feedback, use the support email address (email@example.com), or the feedback form below
At Rockle, we care deeply about our customers would love to hear from you. Please use the form below to send us any comments or suggestions you may have. Please include the device you're using, app version and iPhone, iPod Touch OS version when writing in...
|Syvum disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Syvum will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use or installation of this app, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.|
|© 2005 - Rockle. All Rights Reserved. - Rockle Home - Feedback|